Marketing & SEO Masterminds For Photographers
ARC // A Creative Circle
Many photographers in today’s changing climate feel overwhelmed, anxious and alone in their creativity and their work. We created 2 Mastermind Circles to give you the support, insights and tools you need, setting YOU up to succeed within a network of photographers all ready to take their businesses to another level.
ARC // Circles
Tools | Solutions | Insights | Inspiration |Action
Applications for the ARC Circles are NOW OPEN!
All images by past Mastermind Participants
What exactly is a Mastermind?
A mastermind is a combination of peer brainstorming, accountability, community and support in a group setting. The goal is to create solutions, share resources and achieve success in your business.
Our aim is to set you up to succeed and bring you into a network of photographers who are just as hungry as you to improve their businesses and their tactics and strategies around Marketing and SEO.
“Feeling very inspired and motivated after tonight’s session and grateful to have so many incredible minds at my fingertips!” – Nisha Ravji
What is the Mastermind Structure?
We have 2 topic-specific focussed Masterminds:
1) Improving your Marketing Strategies & Tactics To Grow Your Client Base And Earn More
2) Improving Your Organic SEO Reach To Book More Sessions & Rank on Page 1 on Google
Each Mastermind has 6 creatives, who meet for 2 hours, every 2 weeks over a period of 12 weeks. You’ll get access to our Mastermind community on Facebook where you will also find added support from your community.
“I just booked my 7th elopement today.. It happened by taking the tools that the SEO Mastermind helped me hone and putting in the work.” – Tim Riddick
“Since starting the program I’ve seen an increase in traffic to my site and had more inquiries come in than I’ve had in months. Second, I recently had a large company approach me to shoot for their brand as a result of the marketing work I’ve put in.” – Amber Nashira
Our Mastermind Structure
- Introductions & Updates
- 12 Topics covered over 12 weeks
- Resources & Insights Share
- 2 x Photographer Spotlights
- Brainstorm Sessions & Solutions Offer & Feedback
- Accountability Conversations to Create Actions Plans + Steps
- Facilitation by Sachin Khona
“It’s not like taking a boring course, the interaction with other photographers in the same boat as you is the best part. Brainstorming and bouncing ideas off each other is so important.” – Erin Fraser
- Access to our Facebook Mastermind Community Group
- Accountability Structure to help you achieve your goals
- Archive to past presentations by educators Jonathan Canlas and Dylan Howell
“The hits to my website have increased by 343%.” – Tim Riddick
Meet the Facilitators + 2020 Educators
Vancouver Wedding Photographer & Educator.
Founder of ARC and Host of The ARC Creative Podcast.
Sachin took the lead and moved from London, England to Vancouver, BC after a complete career change from Finance and into Photography in 2011. Utilising the power of SEO and Marketing, within 18 months Sachin ranked on page 1 for as a Vancouver Wedding Photographer and has since documented over 150 weddings in Vancouver and around the world. 3 years into his move to Canada, Sachin created ARC, a community for photographers with online interviews and conversations that come to life in the form of The Experience, an conference held in Vancouver, BC running 4 successful conferences with over 400 photographers in attendance.
Jonathan Canlas (Marketing)
Photographer, Educator, Digital Lab Owner, Marketer
Dylan Howell (SEO)
Elopement Photographer & SEO Educator
“I am super thankful for this group because it has given me a way to think differently. If you are on the fence, get off and sign up for one.” – Tim Riddick
“This has been the kick in the pants I needed and I’m so pumped to see what I’ll achieve in the next few weeks. Thanks Sachin for organizing and so much love to my mastermind group for their support!” – Amber Nashira
- $995 CAD ( $749 USD )
- 12 Weeks (6 Sessions) + Education Session
- 1 on 1 Support Session with Sachin Khona ( 30 mins )
- Educator Session (1 Hour) – Caroline Tran or Ross Harvey
- $79 CAD per week ( $59 USD per week )
- Early Bird Rate: $895 (Expired October 12th 2020)
- UPDATE October 14 2020 : SEO Mastermind is SOLD OUT. Join the next intake waitlist here.
- Only 1 Seat left for Marketing Mastermind.
- Fill out a Mastermind Application form to register your interest
- We will be in touch within 24 hours to set up a 15 minute Intro call
- Once you’re registered, you’ll receive a welcome email, access to the ARC Circles portal and all the other details to make sure you’re ready to go.
What are the topics of the Masterminds?
The 2 ARC Masterminds will be focussed on:-
1) Improving your organic SEO reach to book more sessions and rank on page 1 on Google (e.g. for weddings, elopements, portraits)
2) Improving your marketing strategies & tactics to grow your client base and earn more $$$
Is this the right fit for me?
If you’re looking to improve your SEO or Marketing efforts, are committed to your business growth and are motivated and inspired to be a part of a community, then YES.
Register your interest to learn more and we can set up a call to answer any questions you may have.
How much are they?
$79 CAD per week ( $59 USD ) per week for 12 weeks.
Do you offer payment plans?
100%. You can pay in instalments if you prefer. Drop us a message to discuss.
Where is it located? When are they?
All calls take place over Zoom, from the comfort of your own home or work place. We ask all attendees to schedule 2 hours off for complete focus in the Mastermind, free from distractions. We make sure the timings work for every participant before moving forward with any calls.
What if I miss a call? What is the commitment level?
We encourage you to commit to being on all the calls, as the conversations are shaped by group participation, and it’s where the magic happens! We understand that things do come up, and will support you in catching up on the conversation afterward.
All calls are recorded for a 1 week replay to keep you on track.
Who will I be in a group with?
Each group is carefully curated to ensure that everyone is as hungry as each other to level up their business, and are ready to take a leap forwards. We value community over competition and believe there is the biggest opportunity to grow your business through supporting your fellow group members to do so too.
When is the next intake?
15 October 2020.
They both are things I want to focus on. How do I know which of the 2 is the right fit for me?
Great question. Hop on a call and we can hash out what works best for you right now, and make sure it’s in line with your goals and future. Both are valuable but timing for one over the other may make more sense for you. Let’s chat!
To your success,
THE ARC TEAM