- HOW TO ENTER: Contestants can enter by subscribing to the The Experience // ARC mailing list here: http://www.experiencearc.info/
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Contestants must be 19 years of age to enter.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All entrants are providing information directly to The Experience // ARC and not to Facebook.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from either Fujifilm Canada or The Experience // ARC or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? One (1) 3 Day Pass (Retail value of $1,050 CAD) to The Experience // ARC, happening October 17 – 19, 2017 in Vancouver, BC. Travel and accommodation are not included. Winner will be announced on The Experience // ARC Facebook page and contacted via email. Entrant must respond to Sponsor within 2 business days. In the event that this deadline is not satisfied, the Entrant will forfeit the prize and the prize will not be awarded. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use winner’s name on website www.facebook.com/arcthisis, unless prohibited by law
ELIGIBILITY: To participate in The Experience // ARC contest you must:
– Be 19 years of age or older with government issued photo ID
– Must not have self -excluded from any gaming facility within the 50 United States or Canada
– Be a legal resident of Canada, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
– Employees of The Experience // ARC, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, website providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
4. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest will be accepting entries online starting at or about 09:00 am PST (August 23rd 9am PST) and ending at (September 1st, 2017) (11:59 PM PT) (The “Contest Period”). All online entries must be received by (11:59 PM PST). Proof that you entered your form and submission does not constitute proof or evidence that an entry was actually received within the Contest Period. Participants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned
5. HOW DO I WIN? Entrants who have submitted their entry correctly will be put into a draw. One email entry per person. A winner will be chosen by random draw conducted at The Experience // ARC offices on (August 31st, 2017).
Three attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize Winners by telephone, email, or post will be made. Exact means of contact is at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential Grand Prize Winner is unable to be reached within two (2) days of the third contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. The potential prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Documents”) within fourteen (14) days of receipt of Prize Documents. Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility to award any prize where: (a) any required Prize Documents are not fully executed and received by Sponsor at the designated address by the due date specified in Prize Documents; or (b) if any mail addressed to the potential Winner is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if potential Winner cannot be contacted for any reason; or (c) potential Winner is deemed ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with any aspect of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER AND ALL PRIVILEGES DUE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. Potential winners may be subject to a background check, which must be satisfactory in Sponsor’s absolute discretion. In the event the potential winner is ineligible to participate based upon the information contained in the background check, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. CONDUCT. By entering this Contest, each Entrant (and/or their parent or legal guardian) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize winners’ name and province, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on the Sponsor’s web sites and The Experience // ARC page on Facebook, at Sponsor’s discretion.
9. SPONSOR. The Experience // ARC http://experience.thisisarc.co/ located at 422 Richards Street Vancouver, British Columbia Canada, V6B 2Z4 and Fujifilm Canada sponsor this Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.