CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
AT THE EXPERIENCE // ARC
East Van strolls, Curling, Art Galleries, Photo walks with Moment, Street Photography with Dan Cristea, Murals, Donuts, Coffee, Beers … oh yeah!
Remember those “Choose Your Own Adventure” books from your childhood? Well, now you’ve got a chance to choose your own real-life adventure at The Experience // ARC. Dust off your conference chair and head outdoors to explore what our beautiful host city, Vancouver, has to offer.
We’ve got 4 official Experience // ARC adventures and several unofficial adventures put together by some of the amazing attendees!
We’ve listed them here so you can start thinking about how you’re going to spend your Wednesday afternoon.
- Street Photography – Take a mobile photography walk with Dan Cristea. This is an opportunity for anyone, professional or beginner, to learn the benefits of street photography from a real mobile street photographer!
- Photowalk + Moment Lenses – Join this photowalk around Vancouver for photos, coffee, and eats! We’ll head through Gastown and make our way to Olympic Village and Main Street. Attendees will be able to give Moment Lenses a try and one lucky person will walk away with their very own set of Moment lenses!
- Vancouver Art Gallery – Head to Revolver Coffee with Rachel pick and then check out the VAG and view some of the current exhibitions including the Harry Callahan exhibition, one of the most influential photographers of the 20th century.
- Vancouver Urban Winery + Postmark Brewing – Grab some new friends and drink great local beer, amazing wine in this gorgeous space. What’s not to love? This wine bar and brewery are walking distance from Fortune Sound Club.
Above image by Speaker Kelly Tunney
- A unique East Van Tour with Brian Van Wyk
- Broom + Brews with Shari + Mike. Curling followed by delicious local craft beers. A true Canadian experience!
- Visit Lighthouse Park + Hike in West Vancouver with The Nickersons
- Drink, food, conversation, space, and ideas – 33 Acres Brewery with Sachin Khona
- Grab a different view of Vancouver from the water. Hop on the False Creek Ferries with a new friend
- Mario Kart anyone? Stay at Fortune and play video games from 2:00-4:00pm on the big screen
- Murals and Donuts! – explore Main Street Murals with Sharalee Prang
Wednesday is yours for the taking!
More details and exact times will be shared with everyone at The Experience.
-The ARC Team
We can’t wait to see you at Fortune next week!
Don’t have a ticket yet?
If you haven’t signed up for The Experience, you’ll be missing out!
Last few tickets remain but there’s still a chance to attend the event!
We’ll have 10 expert speakers from all over the world joining us over 3 days.
alongside our host James Moes
Live Interviews // Live Judging of your images
6 BIG IDEAS, mini presentations
Fast Paced Presentations by attendees
Food Trucks // Concert // After Party // Live Bands and DJ’s
find your voice . challenge your perspective . refine your vision
You’ll experience expert training, creative challenges, bold new techniques, powerful connections, amazing adventures and have a hell of a good time, all in one of the most breathtaking cities in the world as our backdrop, Vancouver, BC.
Learn more by visiting our new site for The Experience.
Grab your ticket HERE!
CONNECT WITH ARC
Stay connected with us via the following channels for updates + discussions:
Join our Mailing List